All the demand Poroshenko must fulfill before the expiration of his presidential authority.
The team of the presidential candidate, showman Vladimir Zelensky put forward their demands for the current Head of the State and presidential candidate Petro Poroshenko, which he must fulfill before the expiration of his presidential term.
The following demands are published on the Facebook page of “Ze! Team”.
The statement states that Zelensky’s team carefully read Poroshenko’s statement that he allegedly heard the young people who voted against him and therefore demanded that, before the end of his tenure as president of Ukraine, he, through the parliamentary majority controlled by him, as well as the heads of law enforcement agencies ensured following:
- ensured the adoption of a law on the abolition of the declaration of income and expenses for public activists;
- restarted the work of the NACP by forming a new composition of this body with the participation of international experts and introducing an external audit of its activities;
- ensured the adoption of electoral law for the introduction of a proportional system with open lists in the next parliamentary elections;
- issued acts on the appointment of judges and ensured the adoption of measures that will help unblock the start of work of the High Anti-Corruption Court;
- withdrew its bill on the criminalization of illicit enrichment and instructed the coalition to support the draft law developed with the participation of international experts;
- deprived the Security Service of Ukraine, the National Police and other law enforcement agencies of their powers in the fight against economic crime, and also stopped their pressure on business entities – exercised the powers provided by law and dismissed Serhiy Semochko from the post of First Deputy Head of the Foreign Intelligence Service of Ukraine;
- eliminated the Rotterdam Plus scheme and began an external independent audit of the activities of the National Commission, carrying out state regulation in the fields of energy and utilities;
In addition, it is noted that Poroshenko must publish a list of his offshore companies, banks in which these companies have accounts, as well as the financial statements of these companies over the past five years.