Showman Vladimir Zelensky is far ahead of Poroshenko and Tymoshenko.
Artistic director of the studio “Quarter 95” Vladimir Zelensky is the leader of the presidential rating according to a survey of the Kiev International Institute of Sociology, the results of which were published on February 14.
If the presidential election were held next Sunday, then of all the respondents who would vote and decided on their choice, 26.9% would vote for Zelensky.
As for other candidates, the votes would be as follows:
- Current President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko – 17.7%
- The leader of the “Batkivshchyna” parliamentary faction, Yulia Tymoshenko – 15.8%
- Non-fractional People’s Deputy, the founder of the “Opposition platform – For Life” Yuriy Boyko – 9.8%;
- The leader of the parliamentary faction of the “Radical Party”, Oleh Lyashko – 6.6%;
- Ex-Minister of Defense, the leader of the “Civil Position” position, Anatoliy Hrytsenko – 6.1%;
- Non-fractional People’s Deputy, the leader of the “Nashy” party, Yevgeny Murayev – 2.9%;
- The former head of the Security Service Igor Smeshko – 2.4%
- Mayor of Lviv, Andriy Sadovyi- 2.3%;
- The candidate from the UKROP party, non-fractional People’s Deputy Alexander Shevchenko – 2.2%;
- People’s Deputy from the “Opposition bloc” of Alexander Vilkul – 1.6%;
- Member of the “Svoboda” party Ruslan Koshulinsky – 1.3%.
In the second round of the presidential election, the current head of state, Petro Poroshenko, loses to the leader of the “Batkivshchyna” party, Yulia Tymoshenko, and to the showman Vladimir Zelensky, who in turn defeats Tymoshenko. If it goes on like this, by the end of the year there will not be a single deputy from “Bloc Petro Poroshenko” party in the Verkhovna Rada.
Models of the possible outcome of the second round of elections:
In the Poroshenko-Tymoshenko pair, the latter would have received 27% of the votes of all those polled, the current president — 18.9%;
In a pair of Boyko – Poroshenko, the deputy would have received 20.2% of the vote, the current president of Ukraine – 23%;
In the Hrytsenko -Tymoshenko pair, the former defense minister would have received 21.7% of the vote, the leader of Batkivshchyna – 25.6%;
In a pair of Boyko-Tymoshenko, 16.3% of Ukrainians would vote for the founder of the “Opposition Platform – For Life”, 29.8% for the leader of “Batkivshchyna”;
In the Zelensky-Poroshenko pair, 39.6% would vote for the showman, 18.1% for the current head of state;
In the Zelensky-Tymoshenko pair, 35.5% of respondents are ready to support the first, 22.2% is the leader of “Batkivshchyna”.
The survey was conducted from January 31 to February 10, 2019. By using the method of personal interviews 2007 respondents in 134 localities of Ukraine, except for the temporarily occupied territories of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions and the annexed Crimea. Statistical sampling error (with a probability of 0.95 and a design effect of 1.5) does not exceed 3.3% for indicators close to 50%, 2.8% for indicators close to 25%, 2% for indicators close to 10%, 1.4% – for indicators close to 5%.