Zelensky’s headquarters plan to promote a bill on the tax on the withdrawn capital and reform the tax system.
This was announced to “NV Business” by Daniel Getmantsev, who is responsible in the Zelensky’s team for the legal regulation of the economy and public finances, including taxation.
Getmancev singled out 6 tax areas, which will focus Zelensky team:
- tax policy change – fiscal bias, tax collection plans will be abolished;
- Digitalization of tax procedures. All tax procedures must be converted to electronic form;
- income tax reform, including the tax amnesty;
- fiscal reform;
- ensuring informatization and tax transparency;
- ensuring international cooperation in the field of taxation.
To implement these areas, at the first stage, the new administration will focus primarily on legislative work, in particular:
- promotion of law on tax on withdrawn capital;
- drafting a law on tax amnesty for capital;
- the draft law on the Financial Investigation Service;
- the draft law on the implementation of the BEPS plan into the legislation of Ukraine;
- the draft law on the reform of responsibility for tax offenses (including the decriminalization of Article 205 of the Criminal Code);
- the draft law on amending the laws of Ukraine in connection with the ratification of FATCA and agreements on the international exchange of tax information;
- tax transparency bill.